We’re looking for exceptional entry-level analysts to join our growing team based in London. As an analyst at FI, you are responsible for uncovering and analysing the information needed to identify new opportunities and solve difficult problems, as well as preparing the materials to effectively communicate our recommendations to our clients.
You'll spend your time working in small teams across our range of clients, industries and projects types - from strategy to execution. Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes interviewing leading founders and investors, running venture-style start-up due diligence, developing business cases and creating compelling client presentations. You will interact directly with our clients, presenting our recommendations to them and collaborating closely to implement.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
This is a role for you if...
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about start-ups, venture and corporate strategy
- You enjoy breaking down complex problems into clear, well-structured solutions
- You are an exceptionally effective writer and presenter communicating information clearly and credibly
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experience and seniority
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are able to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of our clients and work
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- Minimum 6 months working in consulting, start-ups, venture capital, accelerators or corporate innovation, or associated functions
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learnerbly Learning Perks
- Pension Contribution
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located with our fellow Founders Family companies including Founders Factory & firstminute capital)
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
We are receiving a huge number of applications. We are a small team so we really appreciate your patience throughout this process. It will take longer than we would like to get back to everyone.