We’re looking for exceptional entry-level analysts to join our small and growing team based in Berlin and help us shape a new type of consultancy. As an analyst at Founders Intelligence, you are responsible for uncovering and analysing the information needed to identify new opportunities and solve difficult problems, as well as preparing the materials to effectively communicate our recommendations to our clients.
Founders Intelligence is an entrepreneur powered consultancy that works with leaders at large corporates to identify and deliver ambitious growth. We're part of Founders Forum, a global network of the world’s most inspirational founders, global leaders, senior investors and disruptive rising stars, brought together to share ideas and discuss the profound impact of technology on society. We are an international team, with our HQ in London and offices in Berlin and São Paulo.
As an analyst at Founders Intelligence, you'll spend your time working in small teams across our range of clients, industries and projects types - from strategy to execution. Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes interviewing leading founders and investors, running venture-style start-up due diligence, developing business cases and creating compelling client presentations. You will interact directly with our clients, presenting our recommendations to them and collaborating closely to implement.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination
Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes:
- Working with corporate leaders and ambitious entrepreneurs to shape and execute their visions
- Sourcing start-ups and running venture-style due diligence
- Generating new insight through interviews with leading founders, experts and investors
- Identifying, analysing and prioritising new opportunity areas and business cases
- Creating clear and compelling reports to communicate our recommendations to our clients effectively
- Contribute to the expansion of Founders Intelligence by supporting internal growth initiatives
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
This is a role for you if...
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about start-ups, venture and corporate strategy
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are able to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of our clients and work
- You thrive working alongside ambitious entrepreneurs under extreme uncertainty
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experience and seniority
- You enjoy breaking down complex problems into clear, well-structured solutions
- You are an exceptionally effective writer and presenter communicating information clearly and credibly
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- Minimum of six months working in consulting, high growth start-ups, venture capital, accelerators or corporate innovation, or associated functions
- Fluent in English and German
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Learnerbly Learning Perks
- Regular visits in our London office
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
- Opportunity to build a new team and help expand our network in Germany
We are receiving a huge number of applications. We are a small team so we really appreciate your patience throughout this process. It will take longer than we would like to get back to everyone.
Please note: we do not require a cover letter, just the answers to the questions.