Enable a multinational consumer goods company to rapidly and cost-effectively test and scale commercial partnerships with start-ups globally at the market level.
- Established best practice via interviews with start-ups and through peer research and interviews
- Created a viewpoint on the businesses needs, current structures and existing blockers
- Developed a structured approach and codified the businesses process to work with start-up technology businesses
- Created the playbooks and an online tool for market teams to manage their start-up partnership workflows end-to-end from creating the strategic brief and sourcing the best partners, through to demonstrating a business case and scaling
- Outlined key recommendations, watch outs and tips for engaging with start-ups effectively