If you’re excited by strategy, building new ventures, and want to help scale a new type of consultancy, join us!
We’re looking for exceptional consultants to join our growing team based in London and help us shape a new type of consultancy.
Salary: £47- 63k (depending on experience); Annual bonus
As a consultant at Founders Intelligence, you are responsible for solving complex problems, uncovering and testing new growth opportunities and delivering recommendations to our corporate clients. You'll spend your time leading work streams in small teams across our range of clients, industries and projects types - from strategy to execution.
Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes:
- Sourcing start-ups and running venture-style due diligence
- Generating new insight through interviews with leading founders, experts and investors
- Identifying, analysing and prioritising new opportunity areas and business cases
- Defining rapid routes to validate new opportunities
- Creating clear and compelling reports to communicate our recommendations to our clients effectively
- Guiding analysts and helping them deliver high-quality work
- Playing an important role in day-to-day client engagement, delivering our recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Contribute to the expansion of Founders Intelligence by leading on internal growth initiatives
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
This is a role for you if...
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about start-ups, venture and corporate strategy
- You enjoy breaking down complex problems into clear, well-structured solutions
- You are an exceptionally effective writer and presenter communicating information clearly and credibly
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experience and seniority
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are able to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of our clients and work
- You are keen to join and build a successful and new type of consultancy
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- 3-5 years working in consulting, high growth start-ups, venture capital, accelerators or corporate innovation, or associated functions
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learnerbly Learning Perks
- Pension Contribution
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support through Spill
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located with our fellow Founders Family companies including Founders Factory & firstminute capital)
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
We are receiving a huge number of applications. We are a small team so we really appreciate your patience throughout this process. It will take longer than we would like to get back to everyone.
Please note: we do not require a cover letter, just the answers to the questions.