Who we are
We are an entrepreneur-powered consultancy. We help industry leaders to deliver growth opportunities that position them at the forefront of rapidly evolving markets.
Since being founded in London in 2013, the team has helped companies like Facebook, BP, Votorantim, Visa, Shazam, FCA, and Silver Lake PE activate entrepreneurial growth. Outside of London, we have a physical presence in Sao Paulo and Berlin.
Our mission is to pair the creative vision, pace, and insight of world-class entrepreneurs with the commercial rigor of a strategy consultancy to deliver economic impact at speed. This includes setting digital innovation strategies, launching new digital ventures, and creating strategic start-up engagements and venture investments.
As part of the Founders Forum (www.ff.co), we have access to the world’s most influential network of digital entrepreneurs and investors. This offers us a unique perspective into the new technologies, business models, and consumer expectations creating and reshaping the future of industries.
We’re looking for exceptional analysts to join our growing team based in São Paulo, Brasil. As an analyst at FI, you are responsible for identifying and analyzing the information needed to identify new opportunities and solve difficult problems, as well as prepare the materials to effectively communicate our recommendations to our clients.
You'll spend your time collaborating with the local and global teams across our range of clients, industries and projects types - from strategy to execution. Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes interviewing leading founders and investors, running venture-style start-up due diligence, developing novel business cases and creating compelling client presentations. You will interact directly with our clients, presenting our recommendations and collaborating closely with them to implement growth strategies.
Examples of projects we support our clients with:
Strategy and innovation
- Setting the long-term mobility and connectivity strategy for the Directors at one of the largest automotive companies in LATAM
- Advising the CEO of a FTSE 100 listed real estate tech platform on offensive and defensive tactics to strengthen market share and business growth
- Helping a global energy company evaluate how to leverage its core gas station assets in a renewable energy future
Venture capital and private equity
- Being retained as an advisor to a global payments corporate venture capital fund to perform tech investment due diligence on select investments
- Sourcing and qualifying investment thesis in tech start-ups, along with identifying the digital threats and opportunities behind proposed transactions
This is a role for you if...
- You are passionate about technology, entrepreneurship, innovation, venture creation and growth strategy
- You want to become part of a global network of leading technology Founders, investors, and businesses that include venture capital, venture builders, and executive digital recruitment
- You enjoy breaking down complex problems into clear, well-structured and actionable solutions
- You are an exceptionally effective writer and presenter communicating information clearly and credibly
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experiences and seniority
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- Written and verbal fluency in both Portuguese and English
- You have up to two years of experience working in consulting, start-ups, venture capital, accelerators or corporate innovation, or associated functions
- You are keen to join and build a growing and successful new type of consultancy in LATAM
On top of a competitive salary & annual bonus you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial, transparent & high-performance culture
- Being part of an engaging global team, including our Founders Family companies such as Founders Factory & firstminute capital
- Collaborative, fun and dynamic working environment
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset