If you love problem solving and share a passion for emerging technology, new business models and industry disruption, Founders Intelligence is the right company for you.
We are a new breed of consultancy focused on helping the world’s pre-eminent companies to set strategy, deliver innovation and redefine the future of their industries. Clients include corporates (e.g. Shell, Votorantim), investment funds (e.g. Dell Venture Capital, Silverlake), and tech leaders (e.g. Ebanx, Shazam).
We launched in London in 2013, born out of the Founders Forum (www.ff.co) entrepreneur ecosystem, and are looking to grow the São Paulo team after arriving in 2017.
- Driving the digital transformation strategy of one of LATAM’s largest conglomerates
- Advising the leadership of a global investment bank on the impact of emerging technology themes to+ its clients
- Running the open innovation programme for a public company, identifying start-ups and forging partnerships
- Demonstrable passion for emerging technology innovation and its impact on business models and industries
- High energy work ethic to join a dynamic team that requires learning on the go
- Strong academic record with fluency in written and spoken English language
On top of a competitive salary you can expect:
- An honest, entrepreneurial, collaborative, high performance culture that offers infinite opportunities to learn
- Being an early member of a global business looking to grow a new type of consultancy, offering an opportunity to significantly impact the future of the business
- Participation in the global Founders Forum ecosystem, including a seed fund (Firstminute Capital), venture builder (Founders Factory), and digital talent recruiter (Founders Keepers)