Who we are
We are an entrepreneur-powered consultancy. We help industry leaders to deliver growth opportunities that position them at the forefront of rapidly evolving markets.
Since being founded in London in 2013, the team has helped companies like Facebook, BP, Votorantim, Visa, Shazam, FCA, and Silver Lake PE activate entrepreneurial growth. Outside of London, we have a physical presence in Sao Paulo and Berlin.
Our mission is to pair the creative vision, pace, and insight of world-class entrepreneurs with the commercial rigor of a strategy consultancy to deliver economic impact at speed. This includes setting digital innovation strategies, launching new digital ventures, and creating strategic start-up engagements and venture investments.
As part of the Founders Forum (www.ff.co), we have access to the world’s most influential network of digital entrepreneurs and investors. This offers us a unique perspective into the new technologies, business models, and consumer expectations creating and reshaping the future of industries.
We’re looking for exceptional consultants to join our growing team based in São Paulo and help us shape a new type of consultancy.
As a consultant at Founders Intelligence, you are responsible for solving complex problems, uncovering and testing new growth opportunities and delivering recommendations to our corporate clients. You'll spend your time leading work streams in small teams across our range of clients, industries and projects types - from strategy to execution.
Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes:
- Sourcing start-ups and running venture-style due diligence
- Generating new insight through interviews with leading founders, experts and investors
- Identifying, analysing and prioritising new opportunity areas and business cases
- Defining rapid routes to validate new opportunities
- Creating clear and compelling reports to communicate our recommendations to our clients effectively
- Guiding analysts and helping them deliver high-quality work
- Playing an important role in day-to-day client engagement, delivering our recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Contribute to the expansion of Founders Intelligence by leading on internal growth initiatives
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
This is a role for you if...
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about start-ups, entrepreneurship, venture and corporate strategy
- You enjoy breaking down complex problems into clear, well-structured and impactful solutions
- You are an exceptionally effective writer and presenter communicating information clearly and credibly
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experience and seniority
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are able to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of our clients and work
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- 3-5 years working in consulting, high growth start-ups, venture capital, accelerators or corporate innovation, or associated functions
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Learnerbly Learning Perks
- An entrepreneurial, transparent & high-performance culture
- Being part of an engaging global team, including our Founders Family companies such as Founders Factory & firstminute capital
- Collaborative, fun and dynamic working environment
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
Please note: we do not require a cover letter, just the answers to the questions.