We’re looking for a dedicated and independent Team Assistant to streamline and own internal processes as we continue to scale the business.
We have grown to double the size in the last year and are in the process of opening up our third international office. We are looking for a talented and proactive individual to come on this exciting journey with us.
If you’re a diary management genius and have an internal tuning fork for how to make an office feel like home, and a team valued and supported, review the responsibilities and requirements below and apply today.
Your day-to-day will be wide-ranging. It typically includes:
- Proactively manage diaries for our CEO and 3 Partners (deal with external and internal meeting requests, ensure calendar entries are clear and complete, check for possible clashes, prepare maps/directions travel arrangements, arrange itineraries in advance, book rooms, lunches and arranging video or conference calls where applicable)
- Organise catering for weekly lunches and team celebrations (such as birthday cards!)
- Manage our stationary cupboard and make sure everyone has access to the things they need to do their job well
- Welcome visitors and book meeting rooms
- Support with the design, decoration and upkeep of our office space
- Arrange travel and managing expenses for the team
- Support our recruitment team with candidate communications, scheduling interviews, and collating feedback
- Support the organisation of internal and external FI events (e.g. securing venue, guestlist, catering etc.)
- Carry out general administration tasks such as photocopying and picking up the administrative elements for the team
- Run the process for starters & leavers, such as securing ID Cards, setting up IT accounts, systems access and desk set up
- Deal with incoming & outgoing post. Including arranging special deliveries & couriers
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
This is a role for you if...
- You are extremely organised and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- You are a confident and clear communicator (written and verbal)
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experience and seniority
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are able to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of our ways of working
- You are keen to join and build a successful and new type of consultancy
Reporting to the Operations Lead, this role requires a growth mindset and innovative approach to solving problems and the ability to hit the ground running and work independently.
We are really excited about the company we are building and dedicated to providing a world class environment for our team to work in. If you want to be part of a fast-paced, challenging and supportive network where we are all in it together, get in touch today!
- 1 - 2 years experience in an office management/team assistant role essential
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, and demonstrating a high level of flexibility
- A proven ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment
- A confident and charismatic personality with exceptional interpersonal skills
- A varied position, we are looking for a candidate who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
- Genuine team player approach
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and GSuite
- Interest in technology beneficial
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learnerbly Learning Perks
- Pension Contribution
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support through Spill
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located with our fellow Founders Family companies including Founders Factory & firstminute capital)
We are receiving a huge number of applications. We are a small team so we really appreciate your patience throughout this process. It will take longer than we would like to get back to everyone.
Please note: we do not require a cover letter.