Re-imagine the vision and strategy to re-create Fannie Mae as a technology platform. Create the delivery capability enabling lenders, investors, servicers, consumers and other partners to benefit from an innovative, efficient and transparent market.
- VISION: Develop a vision for CEO through detailed analysis of technology-first businesses in Financial Services and other industries
- ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN: Create the structures needed to realise the vision, from internal tech development to external start-up venturing. Defined roles and operating model of the new team
- VALIDATED THE STRATEGY: Developed detailed strategy to create a new technology platform for the industry, and helped launch pilots with seven start-ups in four months to validate elements of the strategy
- The new team led projects optimising pricing data, leading to c. $90m additional revenue
- Created a Public Data Exchange and Public Application Marketplace, enabling the business to act as a platform and leverage other players
- A partnership with start-up Geophy created a new revenue stream through automated valuation for multi-family homes